INWG Member Pages

By and For Inland NW Writers

Meeting Announcements (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

INWG April Meeting Wed 4/20 6 p.m.

Howdy... it's that time of month again! We'll meet at 6 with our continuing punctuation and grammar "class" and follow that with a regular…

Started by INWGTeam

0 Apr 18, 2016

INWG Meeting March - Tonight!

Yipes! I forgot to post the meeting details. Hopefully you have it on your calendars now for the 3rd Wed of each month, but I do like to po…

Started by INWGTeam

0 Mar 16, 2016

February 2016 Meeting

Hello! We'll once again meet at Auntie's Bookstore, 402 W. Main (Main & Washington), Spokane, per the following details: Those interes…

Started by INWGTeam

1 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Guy L. Pace

INWG October 21, 2015 6:30 Meeting at Auntie's

Let's talk about contests! - good? bad? ugly? Bring your stories if you've entered one and let us know what you thought. I'll also give out…

Started by INWGTeam

0 Oct 7, 2015

Reading for Writers Group Meet 10/12 6:30 p.m.

Howdy! All writers are invited to join us at Frankie Doodle's for food, fun and discussion of Beyond the First Draft by John Casey. That's…

Started by INWGTeam

0 Oct 7, 2015

Reading for Writers Discussion Sept 14th 6:30 pm

We'll be meeting at Frankie Doodle's (corner of Third and Division in Spokane, next to Dick's Drive-in) to have a little fun and discuss Ho…

Started by INWGTeam

0 Sep 9, 2015

INWG Meeting Sept 16th 6:00 p.m. Auntie's Bookstore

NOTE THE UNUSUAL TIME! This month, we will gather from 6 to 7 for a social activity, meeting and chatting with other writers. You can bring…

Started by INWGTeam

0 Sep 9, 2015

INWG Meeting 8/19/15 6:30 p.m.

Members will be reading (5 minutes) from new work on a first-signed-in first-to-read basis. Come join us to talk to other writers, maybe re…

Started by INWGTeam

2 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by INWGTeam

Killing People for a Living with Jenny Milchman 7/28 6 p.m.

Hi, all... I'm so excited because a very special guest will be here on Tuesday, July 28th - Jenny Milchman, author of thrillers with a gut…

Started by INWGTeam

0 Jul 25, 2015

Memoir Writing Workshop July 21 6:30 p.m. at Auntie's Bookstore

Author Glenda Burgess will present a Mini Creative Writing Workshop. See the description on Auntie's events calendar for details of writing…

Started by INWGTeam

0 Jul 19, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by INWGTeam.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service