INWG Member Pages

By and For Inland NW Writers

Meeting Announcements (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

INWG July 2016 Meeting

This Wednesday, we'll get together again for  community social event, complete with eats - bring your own beverage. Those looking to join o…

Started by INWGTeam

0 Jul 18, 2016

INWG Guild Meeting June 2016

Hi, all... I'm very excited to have Cindy Hval at our gathering tomorrow night (Wednesday, 6/15). We'll be on the mezzanine at Auntie's (Ma…

Started by INWGTeam

0 Jun 14, 2016

INWG April Meeting Wed 4/20 6 p.m.

Howdy... it's that time of month again! We'll meet at 6 with our continuing punctuation and grammar "class" and follow that with a regular…

Started by INWGTeam

0 Apr 18, 2016

INWG Meeting March - Tonight!

Yipes! I forgot to post the meeting details. Hopefully you have it on your calendars now for the 3rd Wed of each month, but I do like to po…

Started by INWGTeam

0 Mar 16, 2016

February 2016 Meeting

Hello! We'll once again meet at Auntie's Bookstore, 402 W. Main (Main & Washington), Spokane, per the following details: Those interes…

Started by INWGTeam

1 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Guy L. Pace

INWG October 21, 2015 6:30 Meeting at Auntie's

Let's talk about contests! - good? bad? ugly? Bring your stories if you've entered one and let us know what you thought. I'll also give out…

Started by INWGTeam

0 Oct 7, 2015

Reading for Writers Group Meet 10/12 6:30 p.m.

Howdy! All writers are invited to join us at Frankie Doodle's for food, fun and discussion of Beyond the First Draft by John Casey. That's…

Started by INWGTeam

0 Oct 7, 2015

Reading for Writers Discussion Sept 14th 6:30 pm

We'll be meeting at Frankie Doodle's (corner of Third and Division in Spokane, next to Dick's Drive-in) to have a little fun and discuss Ho…

Started by INWGTeam

0 Sep 9, 2015

INWG Meeting Sept 16th 6:00 p.m. Auntie's Bookstore

NOTE THE UNUSUAL TIME! This month, we will gather from 6 to 7 for a social activity, meeting and chatting with other writers. You can bring…

Started by INWGTeam

0 Sep 9, 2015

INWG Meeting 8/19/15 6:30 p.m.

Members will be reading (5 minutes) from new work on a first-signed-in first-to-read basis. Come join us to talk to other writers, maybe re…

Started by INWGTeam

2 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by INWGTeam

RSS

© 2017   Created by INWGTeam.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service